Eyeconic® Eye Cream is an anti-wrinkle rejuvenator that delivers the highest levels of enhanced-stability retinol. Deeply hydrating, it nourishes skin and promotes elasticity without irritation.
- Nanoencapsulated 3.8% Retinol – enhances radiance, helps diminish fine lines, revitalizes.
- Nanoencapsulated Epidermal Growth Factor – synergizes with retinol to help increase skin vitality.
- Ginkgo Nut Extract – supports collagen and elastin production, improves vascular stability.
Rejuvenates and firms delicate skin around eyes.
Use anytime. With gentle fingertip pressure, apply to eye and lip areas in the opposite direction of wrinkle tendencies.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
- 1. 3.8% retinol seems to be a really high percentage. I’ve never seen or heard of a product with anywhere near this much retinol. Is it real?
Eyeconic™ Eye Cream actually does contain 3.8% retinol and is the first product in North America to offer this retinol potency - all contained in a gentle, effective and ultra-elegant formulation that delivers incomparable results.
- 2. I’ve heard that high concentrations of retinol are always irritating. Yet Eyeconic has 3.8% retinol and can safely be used twice daily. What is the secret?
Well, yes, there are several secrets involved in creating such a revolutionary product....and if we share them with the world, then…, well…, they would no longer be secrets. Suffice it to say that extensive research, development, refinement and creative energy are behind every drop of this incredible product. Amarté's proprietary retinol delivery technology and formulational expertise are the two key developmental attributes that account for the effectiveness, tolerability and incredible aesthetic results associated Eyeconic which can safely be used with a low potential for irritation twice daily.
- 3. Eyeconic has a very pleasant and unique mild fragrance – ginkgo spice. Is it natural?
The fragrance of Eyeconic™ Eye Cream is the result of its component ingredients. It is 100% natural. Being the result of natural ingredients and extracts, the nuances of this scent vary slightly from batch to batch.
- 4. Can Eyeconic be used in places other than the eye contour and lip areas?
Eyeconic™ can certainly be used anywhere on the face. This precious formula is probably best reserved, however, for area requiring extra care and attention.
- 5. What are the benefits of epidermal growth factor? Is it able to penetrate the skin deep enough to provide benefits?
Epidermal Growth Factor (Human Oligopetide-1) is a small polypeptide of 53 amino acids that serves as a cytokine to stimulate epidermal cell growth and proliferation. Amarté encapsulates EGF in uniformly small 2-nanometer microspheres. This uniformly small particle size promotes deep absorption while encapsulation ensures EGF is delivered with optimal bio-active potential.
- 6. Is the retinol in Eyeconic Eye Cream safe enough to use on the upper eyelid area?
Retinoids, including retinol, tend to be skin irritants. Upper eyelid skin is very thin and as a result is particularly prone to irritant dermatitis. The most common cause of eyelid dermatitis is application of skin care products - including those containing retinoids, alpha-hydroxy acids and other potentially irritating ingredients. In addition to irritancy concerns, it is difficult to obtain meaningful cosmetic benefit from retinoid application to the upper lids because of the delicate and elastic nature of this skin as well as the fact that it is only viewed when the eyes are closed. Retinoid application is thus generally encouraged all around the eyes except on the upper lids. For most manufacturers, this is one of the 'unwritten rules' of eye cream application. Amarte retinol formulations, however, are so sophisticated and mild that irritation of even delicate upper eyelid skin is unlikely. If you wish to apply Amarte retinol containing formulations to the upper eyelids, please do. Board certified dermatologist Craig Kraffert, MD personally enjoys applying Eyeconic Eye Cream to his upper eyelids at least once daily.
Free shipping is available on most orders.
||1 - 5 Days|
|| First Class
||6 - 10 Days|
|| Express Mail
||3 - 10 Days|
Faster shipping options are also available.
Orders are confirmed, packaged, and shipped by the end of the first business day after they are placed.
Recommended Order Frequency: Three months